Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lazy update

Maybe Ill get back to it tomorrow, but until then...


I give you vacation pics! Short and sweet.







View from Motel Oasis Room 107. Fantastic "motel"
Dont bother telling them you wont need maid service on the 2nd day... they dont offer it.





This is me modelling my new necklace that I love love love.

Strange flowers and pod at our hotel. I would have plucked it to dissect but the bees were plentiful.


View from lunch at Michaels on Moses Lake. Seems no one was out on Saturday.



Grapes at the Gorge and a beautiful sky.



Poor Travis was left at home on duty to take my weekly pictures of the garden. Ill upload tomorrow(maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate input, advice, ideas and telling me I'm doing it wrong. So chime in!